Sentences for restore. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use restore in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for restore.
- But the evident pain he inflicted moved his pity, which helped to restore his conception of the beauty of her character. (10)
- But you, Willoughby, can restore that. (10)
- He picked it up from the ground, and does not restore it; that is all. (10)
- It rests with you to restore it. (10)
- Italy will restore you. (10)
- My grandfather pledged his word to Janet that he would restore us to an amicable footing. (10)
- Nor had she leisure for the abhorrences, in a heart all flowing to give aid, and uplift and restore. (10)
- Rather than suffer this wrong they agreed to restore it to its place, and, let it go to destruction upon its own terms. (9)
- She did not fail to do so, and the thought did not fail to restore him to her tenderness again. (9)
- Sir Austin had him instructed in the wonders of anatomy, to restore his self-respect. (10)
- Thus does Nature restore us, by drugging the brain and making her creature confidingly animal for its new growth. (10)
- You can restore this property, I suppose. (8)
- You redeem your ring, Russett, and I will restore it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for restore. Perhaps also see a sentence for rag and ways to use re-entered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use restore in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.