Sentences with revelled in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use revelled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for revelled.
- For a while Cecilia revelled in the thought that she could love in this most saint-like manner. (10)
- He revelled in benevolent projects of gifts to the nation, which would coat a sensitive name. (10)
- He forgot the smirking immoralities he had revelled in. (10)
- His fine wit revelled in bestowing titles that were at once batteries directed upon persons he hated, and entrenchments for himself. (10)
- She revelled in her success. (8)
- She revelled in something the word unfolded to her. (10)
- The activity of her mind revelled in giving them a tongue, but would not do it for herself. (10)
- Vittoria revelled in the delicious vocal misery. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for revelled. Perhaps also see a sentence for resembled and ways to use remnant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use revelled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.