Sentences for reverted. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use reverted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reverted.
- Beauchamp reverted to the shining curl. (10)
- Cornelia was very soon reverted to. (10)
- He reverted to the first page. (10)
- He reverted, though rather in name than in spirit, to the abstractions, justice, consistency, right. (10)
- Her ideas reverted to Sir Willoughby, and at once they had no more cohesion than the foam on a torrent-water. (10)
- It was usually Jombateeste, who reverted in winter to the type of habitant from which he had sprung. (9)
- Lander, she had reverted to her clipped Yankee accent. (9)
- Lavender from the lethargy to which he had reverted. (8)
- She had a strong sense of humour; her mind reverted to the desk in a way to make her lips shut grimly. (10)
- That is to say, his mad fancy reverted from the lady of perhaps thirty-five to the lady of seventy. (10)
- The train whistled loudly, and Shelton reverted to his paper. (8)
- When she had shaped in her mind some portion of his knowledge of the subject, she reverted casually to her practical business. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reverted. Perhaps also see a sentence for rained and ways to use rebuff in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reverted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.