Sentences with reviews. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use reviews in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reviews.
- He got the admiral away to take him to those reviews cleverly. (10)
- His published exercises in Satire produce a flush of the article in the Reviews of his books. (10)
- March resolved that they must go to at least one of the reviews. (9)
- The English reviews were of great use to me in this; I made a rule of reading each one of them quite through. (9)
- The English writers seem largely to suspect their publishers; but I believe that American authors, when not flown with flattering reviews, as largely trust theirs. (9)
- This included the literary notices and the book reviews, and I am afraid that I at once gave my prime attention to these. (9)
- Who can endure to read old reviews? (9)
- You like the reviews there, and the dances, concerts, Zigeuner bands, military Bohemian bands. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reviews. Perhaps also see a sentence for republicans and ways to use reminder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reviews in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.