How do you use rewarded in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use rewarded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rewarded.
- And how had she rewarded him for that reverential love of her? (10)
- Dacier rewarded the sympathetic woman for her intelligence, which appeared to him to have shot so far as to require a bribe. (10)
- Fair smiles rewarded the hero. (10)
- He was rewarded for listening devoutly. (10)
- Her impatience for this second letter was as well rewarded as impatience generally is. (4)
- If he was not greatly mistaken a gentle pressure on the fingers of his left hand rewarded him. (10)
- On the contrary, the very righteous, who have been rewarded with poverty, are permitted to die whenever it pleases them. (7)
- Pericles entirely gave up the former, the latter rewarded him by spreading abroad every possible kind interpretation of his atrocious bad manners. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rewarded. Perhaps also see a sentence for remarkably and ways to use represented in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rewarded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.