Sentences with rhetoric in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rhetoric in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rhetoric.
- His rhetoric there, and in certain of his historical studies, had a sort of luminous richness, without losing its colloquial ease. (9)
- His pride in the number gushed out in fresh bursts of rhetoric to every one whom he could get to talk with him about it. (9)
- His speech was a fine piece of rhetoric. (10)
- It was one of those cases which have a really high gallant side as well as a bad; an excellent case for rhetoric. (10)
- Men call on her for their defence, as a favourable witness: she is a note of their rhetoric. (10)
- The fire of a mind was translucent in Press columns where our public had been accustomed to the rhetoric of primed scribes. (10)
- To aim at succinctness and brevity merely, as some teach, is to practice a kind of quackery almost as offensive as the charlatanry of rhetoric. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rhetoric. Perhaps also see a sentence for resist and ways to use rhythm in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rhetoric in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.