Sentences using the word rhodes. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use rhodes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rhodes.
- A portion of the manuscript was read out by Arthur Rhodes in the evening; the remainder next morning. (10)
- And Arthur Rhodes pronounced this work poetical beyond its predecessors, for the reason that the chief characters were alive and the reader felt their pulses. (10)
- Arthur Rhodes at Copsley, Sir Lukin came on a visit to his wife. (10)
- Arthur Rhodes by name. (10)
- Arthur Rhodes, likewise bowing, deferentially fell to rearward. (10)
- Diana chatted spiritedly to young Rhodes on their drive to the train. (10)
- Diana had Arthur Rhodes and her faithful Leander for walking companions. (10)
- Diana stayed three days at Copsley, one longer than she had intended, so that Arthur Rhodes might have his fill of country air. (10)
- He spied at Westlake, spied at Redworth, at old Lord Larrian, at Lord Dannisburgh, at Arthur Rhodes, dozens. (10)
- He would certainly have proceeded to improvize impassioned verse, if he had not seen Arthur Rhodes on the pavement. (10)
- Redworth asked Arthur Rhodes the way he was going, and walked beside him. (10)
- Rhodes with his travelling bag was packed off to Copsley, to enjoy a change of scene after his run of the gauntlet. (10)
- Rhodes; and the Scottish gentleman was at least a vehement admirer. (10)
- They summoned young Arthur Rhodes to the island, that he might have a taste of the new scenes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rhodes. Perhaps also see a sentence for relinquish and ways to use rhine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rhodes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.