Use ribs in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use ribs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ribs.
- From the ribs to the thighs nothing but one great, bleeding cavity. (9)
- He felt as if a spent shot were striking on his ribs; it was the unknown sensation of fear. (10)
- He twisted his body, hugging at his breast as if he had her letter sticking in his ribs. (10)
- Horses that ought to be having a mash between their ribs make riders despond. (10)
- I shattered my ribs with laughter over the story. (10)
- March had out the vertebrate, and was consulting one of its glittering ribs and glancing up from it at a house before which they stood. (9)
- That filmy past is diaphanous on heaving ribs. (10)
- Treffry had broken several ribs; his friend had gone unharmed. (8)
- Willoughby squeezed it to his ribs. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ribs. Perhaps also see a sentence for raving and ways to use ridge in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ribs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.