Sentences with richly in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use richly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for richly.
- As it was hung with purple draperies and richly garlanded, the monarch was evidently expected. (5)
- At moments the fresh scent of herb and mould swung richly in warmth. (10)
- But he had a broad full heart for the woman who would come to him, forgiving her, uplifting her, richly endowing her. (10)
- Farina drank and felt richly invigorated. (10)
- For where, Fanny, shall we find a woman whom nature had so richly endowed? (4)
- He felt that what he was doing was in the nature of retributive justice, richly deserved. (8)
- However, I was richly content with that, and would gladly have let them have the letters for nothing. (9)
- I will work and do battle unceasingly, but I will have too the prize of battle to clasp it, savour it richly. (10)
- It had been dimly and richly conjectured as a hoped result. (10)
- It was at a concert, richly thronged; ostentatiously thronged with Austrian uniforms. (10)
- Twelve youths bore the framework, covered with a richly embroidered blue cloth, on which the coffin rested. (5)
- Was I not already richly successful? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for richly. Perhaps also see a sentence for requisite and ways to use rightly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use richly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.