Rider example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rider in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rider.
- And the horse and its rider? (1)
- And the statue was superb-horse and rider in new bronze polished by sunlight. (10)
- He saw the horse stagger in the gate-way, crushing its rider up against the gatepost. (8)
- Hotspur, saddled, bridled, with no rider! (8)
- I heard sharp talk in German, and a rider flung his arm, as if he wished to crash the universe, and flew off. (10)
- I looked eagerly for the prostrate horse and rider under the bars, but they were cantering safely away. (9)
- Off the bedevilled wretches pranced, and they kicked, they snorted, whinnied, rolled, galloped, outflying the wind, but not the dismal rider. (10)
- So matters went on, till one day in the middle of January the silver-roan palfrey and its rider were missing at the tryst. (8)
- The squire was a hunter, of the old sort: a hard rider, deep drinker, and heavy slumberer. (10)
- Then while her fingers eagerly tore it open, her heart, the champion rider over-night, sank. (10)
- Yet someone had told her that he was a good rider, a good fencer, and very strong. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rider. Perhaps also see a sentence for reconciliation and ways to use rinaldo in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rider in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.