Sentences with ridiculed in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use ridiculed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ridiculed.
- He knew that the country which broke his military career and ridiculed his newspaper controversy was unforgiven by him. (10)
- Just What he had scolded and ridiculed everybody else for doing. (9)
- Pempton for allowing his country to be ridiculed without a word. (10)
- Some of them were speciously unfavorable in tone; they criticised and even ridiculed the principles on which the new departure in literary journalism was based. (9)
- The farce of the Precieuses ridiculed and put a stop to the monstrous romantic jargon made popular by certain famous novels. (10)
- They had talked, and they had been silent; he had reasoned, she had ridiculed; and they had parted at last with mutual vexation. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ridiculed. Perhaps also see a sentence for requirement and ways to use risks in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ridiculed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.