Sentences using the word rifles. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use rifles in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rifles.
- A disadvantage of this arrangement was that the enemy was out of reach of us as well, for our rifles were no better than his. (7)
- A sputter of rifles would break out now and then, followed perhaps by a spiritless hurrah. (7)
- Dale away while the conflict subsided in sharp snaps of rifles and an interval rejoinder of a cannon. (10)
- Got a heap of rifles, too, and lots of ammunition. (8)
- Here he found a half-company of infantry lounging behind a line of stacked rifles. (1)
- Nearly all the rifles on both sides were empty and in the crush there was neither time nor room to reload. (1)
- Presently a light line of blue smoke-puffs broke out along the edge of the wood in front, succeeded by a crackle of rifles. (1)
- Suddenly Romara knocked up the rifles of the couching Swiss; he yelled to the houses to stop firing. (10)
- The rattle of rifles sounded flat and contemptible. (1)
- This is as instantly dissipated by the wind, and before the rattle of the rifles reaches us he is down. (1)
- With full ranks and only the necessary details for special duty we should have had some eight thousand rifles in line. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rifles. Perhaps also see a sentence for relinquish and ways to use ridden in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rifles in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.