Sentence using the word righted. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use righted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for righted.
- Her rational intelligence righted her speedily. (10)
- If we have been righted to health by a medical draught, we are bound to be respectful to our drug. (10)
- In the end I shall be righted. (10)
- She was happy to compare sensations with him, but hers were not of the complex order, and a potion soon righted her. (10)
- Supposing that could be done, Lady Ormont might be righted by the intervention of Lady Charlotte after all. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for righted. Perhaps also see a sentence for regrets and ways to use rite in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use righted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.