A sentence for the word rigidly. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rigidly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rigidly.
- A score were gathered about a flag rigidly held by a dead man. (1)
- And I really think, dear Edward, that it will be a mistake to oppose it rigidly. (8)
- He became rigidly practical. (10)
- His mouth shut rigidly, and there was a springing increase of the luminous wavering of his eyes. (10)
- How rigidly should the man of forethought govern himself, question himself! (10)
- I folded my arms tight, sitting rigidly silent, and he dropped on the sofa luxuriously. (10)
- I would rigidly counsel, one, and no more. (10)
- If not incarcerated, she was rigidly watched. (10)
- Not only was life made intolerable in Languedoc, but flight was rigidly forbidden. (2)
- Smiling rigidly, he trusted they would be merciful to a sensitive ear. (10)
- The Countess stood rigidly as he went forth. (10)
- The ghastly little skull-cap showed forth its wanness rigidly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rigidly. Perhaps also see a sentence for rightly and ways to use rival in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rigidly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.