How do you use rigour in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use rigour in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rigour.
- Both were for rigour. (10)
- He laid out for the plenteous harvests of usury, not pressing the seasons with too much rigour. (10)
- Renee shut her eyes with a painful rigour of endurance. (10)
- She dressed with a pretty rigour, a lovely simplicity, picturesque of the nunnery. (10)
- The tug between rigour and endurance continued for about forty hours. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rigour. Perhaps also see a sentence for remittances and ways to use rib in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rigour in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.