How do you use ripples in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use ripples in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ripples.
- And the moonlight effaced the ripples on the water that had stolen away her spirit. (8)
- He dipped his sculls, the ripples started out and swam in grave diminuendo till they touched the banks. (8)
- He felt the ripples upon his face and heard their separate sounds as they struck. (1)
- It is a leg of ebb and flow and high-tide ripples. (10)
- Overhead, as she declined, long ripples of silver cloud were imperceptibly stealing toward her. (10)
- She never says anything that you can remember; nothing in flashes or ripples; nothing the least literary. (9)
- The Lady of the Water smiled on him, and ran over with ripples and dimples of limpid beauty. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ripples. Perhaps also see a sentence for remarks and ways to use rites in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ripples in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.