Rises example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rises in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rises.
- An old sea rises in them, rolling no phantom billows to break to spray against existing rocks of the shore. (10)
- As they talk together, the elevator rises very slowly, and they continue talking for some time before they observe that it has stopped. (9)
- If Demogorgon betrayed her there, the Count was her protector: a woman rises to her husband. (10)
- My courage rises while I write. (4)
- Now, the ruins of the feast being removed, and a clear course left for the flow of ale, Farmer Broadmead, facing the chairman, rises. (10)
- She now rises and steals towards them. (8)
- The curtain rises again at once. (8)
- The village church sits above it on a green promontory; and the village smoke rises from among goodly trees. (2)
- This has not fatally affected the captive bear, who rises to his hind legs, and eats peanuts and doughnuts in that position like a fellow-citizen. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rises. Perhaps also see a sentence for recoiled and ways to use risky in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rises in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.