Sentences with rivals. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rivals in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rivals.
- And I desire you to guess, Mama, whether rivals will not abound? (10)
- But away went the rivals. (10)
- His disfavour had caused a stoppage of supplies, causing vociferous abomination of their successful rivals, the Romish priests. (10)
- It never came to his mind then that he and his friend had formerly been rivals. (10)
- Let them take sides; I am on fair terms with both the rivals. (10)
- Rivals would vanish then. (10)
- Seeman, of New York, gambler, by whom it was better appreciated than her commanding genius for unsacking and bestowing them upon his local rivals. (1)
- The rivals were crossing the second field, Laxley a little a-head. (10)
- They had been rivals before; and anterior to the date of his marriage, Andrew had done odd eclipsing things. (10)
- We are absolutely to enter on a contention with rivals? (10)
- We were not, the sermon ran, to imagine we were without rivals in the field. (10)
- Were they rivals, a fourth would challenge them. (10)
- Where Congreve excels all his English rivals is in his literary force, and a succinctness of style peculiar to him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rivals. Perhaps also see a sentence for republicans and ways to use rites in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rivals in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.