Roads example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use roads in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for roads.
- All roads lead to Rome, and ours appears to conduct us perpetually to this tree. (10)
- Bad roads and worse horses made me feel the few leagues I had to go the most tiresome part of my journey. (6)
- Clearly they have passed this way in thousands; they have not withdrawn by the country roads. (1)
- He noted the dusky square of green, and the finger-post signalling the centre of the four roads. (10)
- He was hungry; he waxed furious with the woman who had flung him out upon the roads. (10)
- It was their first summer at Middlemount and the Landers did not know the roads. (9)
- Laws and authority are not the be-all and end-all, they are conveniences, machinery, conduit pipes, main roads. (8)
- Royal roads are the ways that kings travel, and kings are mostly dull fellows, and rarely have a good time. (9)
- She came on foot, and had come unaccompanied, stick in hand, her dress looped for the roads. (10)
- Since Modestine had shown such a fancy for beaten roads, I tried her instinct in this predicament. (2)
- That dog of a man barks it out on the roads. (10)
- The roads are as heavy as a fallow. (2)
- Their roads and the streets of their cities were nearly impassable. (7)
- There was no progress along either of those roads. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for roads. Perhaps also see a sentence for receives and ways to use roof in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use roads in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.