Sentence with word robes. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use robes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for robes.
- Clad in his priestly robes, he was laid out in state in the church. (2)
- It robes us in the cloak of the place, as at a funeral. (10)
- Most ignominiously thrust into a corner, in my ardour for my Moorish robes the preceding evening. (6)
- She put on her robes of philosophy to cloak discouragement. (10)
- They had crept to place through the slime of the lower courts and their robes of office bore the damnatory evidence. (7)
- Was this lady, restricted by a thousand petty scruples, as well as by her stiff, heavy gala robes, a genuine woman at all? (5)
- Weyburn named the Spring holiday time, the season of the flowering Alpine robes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for robes. Perhaps also see a sentence for revulsion and ways to use roman in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use robes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.