Sentence with word rocked. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use rocked in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rocked.
- Berry rocked on her chair, and sounded her hands together. (10)
- Half a mile off shore, the Susan was put about to flap her sails, and her boat rocked with the passengers. (10)
- He kept it in his hand, with his thumb on the cork, and rocked it back and forth on his knees as he spoke. (9)
- Hughs rocked this dumb spectator of the drama. (8)
- It rocked the icy pillar of pride in the background of his nature. (10)
- It swung on its high springs, and the four people who filled it seemed rocked as in a cradle. (8)
- Recollection rocked, not she. (10)
- She held me and rocked over me like a green tree in the wind and rain. (10)
- Shelton rocked her foot, and, holding her head on one side like a little bird, looked at her son with shining eyes. (8)
- Some rocked quietly on the gleaming waves, others boldly swung themselves on the backs of the bearded Tritons, and merrily urged them through the flood. (5)
- The success of the day, was a wine that rocked the soberest of thoughts. (10)
- The tower rocked and struck a bell that she discovered to be her betraying voice uttering cries of pain. (10)
- With its drooping head close to her she, she clutched and rocked it without sound. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rocked. Perhaps also see a sentence for revolted and ways to use rope in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rocked in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.