Use the word roger in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use roger in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for roger.
- And now Roger was gone. (8)
- As a matter of fact Roger was right. (8)
- It is, indeed, doubtful how he had become aware that Roger was being buried that day, for Emily had kept it from him. (8)
- James and Roger followed immediately after; they also would drop in to lunch. (8)
- Luckily poor dear Roger had been spared this dreadful anxiety. (8)
- Roger had objected to a band. (8)
- Roger in his coffin! (8)
- Sir Roger came on at a slapping pace, and when within two yards of the brink, rose to it, and cleared it like a deer. (6)
- There were Roger and Nicholas and Jolyon; they all had grandsons. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for roger. Perhaps also see a sentence for risky and ways to use romara in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use roger in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.