How do you use rooks in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use rooks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rooks.
- Save for the man sowing, and some rooks crossing from elm to elm, no life was visible in all the green land. (8)
- The rooks had ceased their wheeling and their cawing; the five-minutes bell, with its jerky, toneless tolling, alone broke the Sunday hush. (8)
- They do look like a council of rooks in the hollow; a parliament, you said. (10)
- They rested there, silent, listening to the rooks soothing an outraged dignity. (8)
- They waste their time trying to make rooks white. (8)
- Thus isolated, he was like a solitary cuckoo contemplating the gyrations of a flock of rooks. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rooks. Perhaps also see a sentence for remarkably and ways to use rowing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rooks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.