How to use rooted in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rooted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rooted.
- A house having a great wine stored below lives in our imaginations as a joyful house, fast and splendidly rooted in the soil. (10)
- Do I not know that a woman lives, and is not the rooted piece of vegetation hypocrites and tyrants expect her to be? (10)
- I now perceive that you are but a selfish automaton, rooted to your own business, without a particle of patriotic sense. (8)
- It was a timely spur to Soames, with his rooted distaste for the washing of dirty linen in public. (8)
- Their affections may be deeply rooted, but they cannot repulse fate when it tantalizes them with a risk. (8)
- There was nothing straight and clear about it anywhere; it was all too deeply rooted in full human nature. (8)
- They seek to pluck up every rooted principle: they sneer at our worship: they rob us of our religion. (10)
- This fearful scene was enacted within fifty paces of our toes, but we were rooted to the ground as if we had grown there. (7)
- This grievance was rooted in the idea that she was ruinously extravagant. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rooted. Perhaps also see a sentence for repelled and ways to use road in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rooted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.