Sentences with rug in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use rug in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rug.
- A bed, washstand, cupboard, tin trunk, two chairs, and a small rug were all the furniture. (8)
- And, getting up, stealthy as a cat, he found a light rug, and ever more stealthily laid it over her. (8)
- Every rug has been up for a month, and we have been living on bare floors. (9)
- He was rolling on the rug, communicating contagion. (10)
- Her feet were on the rug her maid had placed to cover them. (10)
- Put him a rug, if you will, he will soon steam. (8)
- Seeing his fingers grope on the rug, she handed him his open letters. (10)
- Then he rose, folded the rug mechanically, and looked at the clock. (8)
- They sprinkled his basket, liberally sprinkled the rug and the little dog. (10)
- When he returned, Pierson wrapped himself in a rug and lay down on the old sofa in his study. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rug. Perhaps also see a sentence for resentful and ways to use rummaged in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rug in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.