A sentence using the word ruining. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use ruining in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ruining.
- But to face the prospect of ruining two men, as it looked to her, had till then been too much for that soft-hearted creature. (8)
- I quite agree with what this man says: Education is simply ruining the lower classes. (8)
- Ruining her health and her looks! (8)
- When it raised the price they cursed it for ruining themselves. (7)
- When the trust lowered the price of its product they eagerly took the advantage offered, then cursed the trust for ruining the small dealer. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ruining. Perhaps also see a sentence for robust and ways to use ruefully in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ruining in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.