A sentence for the word ruled. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use ruled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ruled.
- Amongst the blouses a sheet of blue ruled paper, which had evidently escaped from a notebook, caught her eye. (8)
- Here, beneath their gaze, men had banqueted and danced and ruled. (8)
- If his mother had been at hand he would have shown it her, though he might not have been ruled by her judgment of it. (9)
- Lander, in fact, who ruled these expenditures, had no knowledge of the value of things, and made her husband pay whatever was asked. (9)
- Now, the King Mashalleed espoused Bhanavar, and she became his queen and ruled him, and her word was the dictate of the land. (10)
- She had a share of brains, and spoke with a cutting emphasis, like one who ruled the roast. (2)
- Sir Willoughby not merely ruled, he throned, he inspired: and how? (10)
- The intervals for a word to pass between them were long, and the ticking of the time-piece fronting the death-bed ruled the chamber, scarcely varied. (10)
- The starvation which ruled his own existence inclined him to a particularly severe view and severity was not his strong point. (8)
- You will never be ruled by reason, and your feelings have to teach you what you learn. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ruled. Perhaps also see a sentence for richford and ways to use rueful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ruled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.