How do you use rumford in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use rumford in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rumford.
- Rumford protested that he had abandoned his inquiry: it was a piece of foolishness: he had no feeling in it whatever, none. (10)
- Rumford to lean forward and show her the face of one who had long been harassed by the same incapacity to digest that one thing. (10)
- Rumford, and perhaps a kindly clap of the shoulder to John Mattock, no bad fellow at bottom. (10)
- Rumford, beginning to glow; but he feared a snare, and his wound drew him in again. (10)
- Rumford, honestly unable to digest the opprobrious term. (10)
- Rumford, partly bald, of benevolent aspect, and looking more copious than his flow, observed to the lady beside him. (10)
- Rumford, tempted to open his heart, for he could be a bellicose gentleman by deputy of the flag. (10)
- Rumford, very briskly and thankfully. (10)
- Rumford, whom his magnanimous nature would have spared but for the sharp necessity to sacrifice him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rumford. Perhaps also see a sentence for remarks and ways to use rudely in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rumford in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.