A sentence using the word rumours. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use rumours in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rumours.
- As the rumours hardened into certainty, the feeling towards him became a curious medley of sympathy and condemnation. (8)
- He also hinted at rumours of prosecutions. (10)
- Lady Dunstane heard rumours of dissensions. (10)
- Laura drove with Beppo to see whether the army was in motion, for they were distracted by rumours. (10)
- London was shaken by rumours of a tragic mishap to a socially well-known gentleman at the Chiallo fencing rooms. (10)
- Prince Marko did what he could to please her; he knew something of the rumours about Alvan and the baroness. (10)
- Rumours of war added to the briskness of a London turbulent at the close of the summer holidays. (8)
- Suddenly, to his disgust, came rumours of peace between the mighty belligerents. (10)
- The rumours passing from mouth to mouth acquired, in the nature of them, sinister colours as they circulated. (10)
- You mean those rumours, those lies of the enemy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rumours. Perhaps also see a sentence for rogers and ways to use ruffle in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rumours in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.