Sentences with russian. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use russian in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for russian.
- But the Elephant was full, and the Russian Court was full too. (9)
- Ewins came in, and the Russian said he must go. (9)
- Garin, a Russian with a brown beard and patches of cheek showing through, and yellow teeth, who always looked hungry. (8)
- Greek, and Russian, and Yankee, all zey beat you. (10)
- Of the American writers Longfellow has been most a passion with me, as the English, and German, and Spanish, and Russian writers have been. (9)
- Olives from France, with Russian caviare, were placed on little plates. (8)
- The manager had reserved for her one of the best suites, which had just been vacated by a Russian princess. (9)
- White offers the strongest contrast to that of the latest Russian master in fiction. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for russian. Perhaps also see a sentence for republicans and ways to use rumours in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use russian in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.