Sentences for rustling. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use rustling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rustling.
- A wind had cleared the mist, the autumn leaves were rustling, and the stars were shining. (8)
- Decie, covering her lips, disappeared with a rustling of silk; in her place stood a stiff man in blue…. (8)
- He was conscious of a faint rustling behind him. (8)
- Hearing a rustling sound, they looked, and saw Bianca moving to the door. (8)
- Lights in the doors and windows deepened; a breeze, which hardly stirred the chestnut leaves, fled with a gentle rustling through the aspens. (8)
- March for permission to laugh at this, but at the same moment both ladies became preoccupied with a second rustling on the stairs. (9)
- She heard the rustling of leaves behind. (8)
- She was stroking the muzzle of her horse; and a sort of dry rage began whisking and rustling in his heart. (8)
- Spring has no speech, nothing but rustling and whispering. (8)
- The clock ticked, The Times crackled, the fire sent forth its rustling purr. (8)
- The hay began to tumble from the loft with a pleasant rustling sound. (9)
- The sky was lightly overcast, and a rather chill, draughty, rustling wind had risen. (8)
- There was a rustling round. (8)
- There were all kinds of rustling sounds, as if the world were turning over in bed. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rustling. Perhaps also see a sentence for rumours and ways to use ruins in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rustling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.