How to use rusty in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use rusty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rusty.
- He had got a bit rusty with his stars. (8)
- It was an accident that the mantelpiece was chipped and rusty, the fire-irons bent and worn, his linen frayed about the cuffs. (8)
- Men were rubbing their arms and trying rusty gun-locks. (10)
- No greater air of prosperity clung about him than is conveyed by a rusty overcoat and wisps of cloth in place of socks. (8)
- She found the rusty handle of a bell amongst the creeper-leaves, and pulled it. (8)
- The dim little passage led past two grimly closed doors painted rusty red to two half-open doors with dull glass in their panels. (8)
- They had the repulsive attraction proper to rusty lumber swords and truncehons that have tasted brains. (10)
- We were conquerors here, and it is want of action and going physically forward that makes us a rusty people. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rusty. Perhaps also see a sentence for repeat and ways to use ruin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rusty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.