Sentences with sack. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use sack in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sack.
- And thou wilt forfeit those two silly eyes of thine to the sack. (10)
- Before I had fed Modestine and arranged my sack, three stars were already brightly shining, and the others were beginning dimly to appear. (2)
- If I wrote what I thought, I should get the sack as quick as you. (8)
- Should he make the farmers sack the lot and get in other labor? (8)
- The spectre, Panic, that ever dogs the optimistic feast, warns us of a sack under our beds, and robbers about to try a barely-bolted door. (10)
- They would get the sack for this! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sack. Perhaps also see a sentence for sonnenberg and ways to use sat in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sack in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.