Sentence using the word sacrilege. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sacrilege in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sacrilege.
- Another sort of man, no matter what he had believed of her, would have felt his act a sacrilege then and there. (9)
- He had committed sacrilege. (8)
- If he kept it, Lottie would be sure to find it, and he could not bring himself to the sacrilege of destroying it. (9)
- Ines talked of her as if she were a kind of religious edifice and a doubt were sacrilege. (10)
- It would be sacrilege to look on and permit such a thing. (10)
- Sacrilege to me to have a tenant in my old home where I was born. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sacrilege. Perhaps also see a sentence for shyness and ways to use sardonic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sacrilege in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.