Use safer in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use safer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for safer.
- And I feel she is the safer for having you near. (10)
- But honest passion has an instinct that can be safer than conscious wisdom. (10)
- He was accordingly about to recommence, when a second and stronger hint suggested to him that it were safer to depart. (6)
- I could not be in safer hands. (10)
- I shall feel much safer if he gets a good long sentence; I do think we ought to be protected against such ruffians. (8)
- On the whole, she was safer married, for he could see too well how feverish and restless she was at home. (8)
- Safer to work on what we had! (8)
- Will it be safer if they drink too much? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for safer. Perhaps also see a sentence for scream and ways to use satirical in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use safer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.