How do you use sailor in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use sailor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sailor.
- A sailor, to whom we applied for an introduction to the captain, said he was busy. (10)
- He dressed like a sailor, he stood like a soldier: and was he married? (10)
- He talks more like a preacher than a sailor. (10)
- Her father had been a sailor, her husbands an official and a soldier; the issue for her was uncomplicated by any abstract meditation. (8)
- Just as his uncle Everard predicted, he came home from his first voyage a pleasant sailor lad. (10)
- That inebriated sailor should really have been gold to you. (10)
- The sailor Joe was nowhere to be seen. (10)
- They conjectured him to be a British sailor. (10)
- This good sailor was not always alone in the world. (10)
- Vernon marks him for a sailor. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sailor. Perhaps also see a sentence for skirts and ways to use sana in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sailor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.