Sentences with sale. English majors, teachers, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sale in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sale.
- An army of agents was overrunning the country with the prospectuses of his books, and delivering them by the scores of thousands in completed sale. (9)
- Bentman told me at Newmarket yesterday that Dancy did know of the sale. (8)
- But many authors live now, and live prettily enough, by the sale of the serial publication of their writings to the magazines. (9)
- But she had reason to desire an extended sale of the work. (10)
- Father, stop the sale of the farm, for Robert will work it into order. (10)
- He purchased a shop in Piccadilly for the sale of fruit and flowers. (10)
- Her husband could not interdict a sale. (10)
- She did at least draw her inspiration from herself, and there was much to be feared in her work, if a sale was the object. (10)
- She was always getting notice of fine dogs for sale. (10)
- That, to an astute mind, suggested something behind this sale. (8)
- When at last he came to the Pillin sale he paused for a second. (8)
- With this sale just going through, it must look deuced fishy to them too. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sale. Perhaps also see a sentence for solitudes and ways to use salutes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sale in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.