Sentences using the word sally. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use sally in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sally.
- Giles, surnamed the Bantam, on account of some forgotten sally of his youth or infancy, moved and looked elephantine. (10)
- Mel to Sally, the maid, in a brief under-voice. (10)
- My Sally calls her a Bible saint. (10)
- Sally then rushed back to her duties. (10)
- She saw him about noon sally forth towards the river, with his rod. (8)
- We sally forth on the tenth hour of the night. (10)
- Whether his mother took pity on him or not, her next sally was consoling. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sally. Perhaps also see a sentence for singular and ways to use saying in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sally in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.