Saloon sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use saloon in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for saloon.
- Breckon came out of the saloon. (9)
- He had not joined the ceremonial step from the reception to the dining saloon, but had shuffled in from a side-door. (10)
- It would look just like a travelling photographic saloon. (9)
- On reaching the house, they were shown through the hall into the saloon, whose northern aspect rendered it delightful for summer. (4)
- Rasmith, when he rose from table, to stop and have his coffee with her on his way out of the saloon. (9)
- The saloon was critically still; so still that Adela fancied she heard a faint Irish protest from the parlour. (10)
- The ports of the saloon were open, and showed the level sea; the ship rode with no motion except the tremor from her screws. (9)
- The three stepped into the long saloon, and she saw how veritably magnificent was the first whom she had noticed. (10)
- When Darcy returned to the saloon, Miss Bingley could not help repeating to him some part of what she had been saying to his sister. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for saloon. Perhaps also see a sentence for scala and ways to use san in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use saloon in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.