Sentences with salter in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use salter in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for salter.
- John Salter was at home unwell, so Saddlebank was chief. (10)
- Saddlebank, Salter, and a good many others, plugged their ears with their fists. (10)
- Salter said his mother and sisters very much wished to make my acquaintance. (10)
- Salter, consented to our going, but pretended that I was too young. (10)
- Together with Walter Heriot, Andrew Saddlebank, our best bowler, the drollest fellow in the world, John Salter, and little Gus Temple, were oftenest cited. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for salter. Perhaps also see a sentence for sort and ways to use sanguine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use salter in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.