How do you use salutation in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use salutation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for salutation.
- A chair was beside her, to which, acknowledging the salutation of her suitor, she waved him. (10)
- A yacht, trim and swift, cut across their course; the ladies on board waved a salutation with their handkerchiefs, and Libby responded. (9)
- And then, without salutation, the pair strode forward again up the hillside in the gathering dusk. (2)
- Now, then, thinks I, my fine fellow, I will bounce you; and without a salutation I pressed forward. (10)
- They have no more meaning than an oath or a salutation. (2)
- We now lay in towns, where nobody troubled us with questions; we had floated into civilized life, where people pass without salutation. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for salutation. Perhaps also see a sentence for slope and ways to use salad in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use salutation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.