A sentence using the word sanctuary. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sanctuary in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sanctuary.
- He spent half an hour in reaching the sanctuary. (5)
- If a coward, Dahlia was his home, his refuge, his sanctuary. (10)
- If she stayed in this house her chamber would no longer be a sanctuary. (10)
- She has entered the sanctuary. (10)
- She would have screamed then had not the carriage seemed to her a sanctuary from such creatures as foreign soldiers, whitecoats; so she cowered on. (10)
- The Church was, besides, a sanctuary for him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sanctuary. Perhaps also see a sentence for stumbling and ways to use sadder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sanctuary in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.