Use the word sandy in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sandy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sandy.
- A little sandy, ugly cat! (8)
- His narrow, thin-lipped, freckled face, with close-cropped sandy hair and clipped red moustache, was of a strange dead pallor. (8)
- Nedda was alone again with the little sandy cat. (8)
- One of these was a spool, that rolled down the steps and out upon the sandy road. (9)
- She heard a step on the sandy walk round the corner, and waited wistfully. (9)
- She saw a thin, high-shouldered figure, with bowed legs a little apart, rumpled sandy hair, a pale, freckled face, and little dark blinking eyes. (8)
- Some budding lilacs exhaled a scent of lemons; a sandy cat on the coping of a garden wall was basking in the setting sun. (8)
- The little sandy cat, creeping across the floor, fixed its claws in the backbone of the fish, and drew it beneath the bed. (8)
- The little house stood in solitude, just above a low bank of cliff whence the beach sank in sandy ridges. (8)
- The second thing he noticed was his moonlight bulldog, who stood on the doorstep eyeing a tiny sandy cat. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sandy. Perhaps also see a sentence for strongest and ways to use san in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sandy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.