Use the word sanguine in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sanguine in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sanguine.
- A man of sanguine constitution, he found this hot-house atmosphere a little trying. (8)
- All his sanguine expectations, all his confidence had been justified. (4)
- Despite your youth I entrusted you with a great undertaking and you have more than fulfilled my most sanguine expectations. (5)
- He came across Wilfrid and Count Karl, who both verified it in the most sanguine manner. (10)
- He had clearly exchanged the sanguine for the bilious temperament, and was fast stranding on the rocky shores of prose. (10)
- He sees all difficulties through his own sanguine hues. (10)
- He was in his shirt-sleeves again, and his sanguine person seemed to radiate the heat with which he suffered. (9)
- His sanguine temper, and fearlessness of mind, operated very differently on her. (4)
- His own gaze did not fall; this sanguine face, with its two-day growth of reddish beard, long nose, full lips, and irony, puzzled him. (8)
- She spoke of her farther as somewhat delicate and puny, but was sanguine in the hope of her being materially better for change of air. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sanguine. Perhaps also see a sentence for strict and ways to use safest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sanguine in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.