Sentences with sardonic in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sardonic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sardonic.
- And for perhaps the first time in his life Soames felt a kind of sympathy tapping in his waistcoat for that sardonic kinsman. (8)
- And the sardonic thought flashed through Lennan: Shall I tell him? (8)
- He stood there in sardonic fury. (8)
- His light grey gloves were still on his hands, and on his lips his smile sardonic, but where the feeling in his heart? (8)
- On his way out he saw that his clerks knew, and answered their involuntary glances with a look so sardonic that they were immediately withdrawn. (8)
- Pericles stopped his sardonic noise. (10)
- The old man had seen evictions in his time, and looked on silently, with a faint, sardonic grin. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sardonic. Perhaps also see a sentence for sour and ways to use sacrifices in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sardonic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.