A sentence using the word satirical. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use satirical in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for satirical.
- After his departure she talked of him with her father, to be charitably satirical over him, it seemed. (10)
- Grandison made her treat this as a piece of satirical ingenuousness. (10)
- He was driven to the satirical task by the scenes about him. (10)
- I dare say that my father tried to make us understand the satirical purpose of the book. (9)
- It must be awful never to have generous feelings; always to have to be satirical. (8)
- Mademoiselle prudently forbore from satirical remarks on his person or on his conduct. (10)
- Mortimer, informing me that he intended to publish a new satirical journal, which he wished me to write. (7)
- Noel a satirical little bow. (8)
- The cold hostility flashing out all round was most enlightening; it instantly gave way to the polite, satirical indulgence peculiar to highly-cultivated men. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for satirical. Perhaps also see a sentence for subsequently and ways to use salt in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use satirical in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.