Saves example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use saves in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for saves.
- But, this just saves my life. (9)
- For instance, to-morrow I am to have what saves my reputation in the battle to-day; shall I not take it at once? (10)
- It saves him from an annoyance. (10)
- It saves trouble, and is a something to get me out. (4)
- Perhaps in a time when self-consciousness is so widespread, it is the only thing that saves us from ourselves. (9)
- Saves no end of self-contempt. (8)
- Stamping a name saves thinking. (10)
- The stuff is perishable, but it pays us for our labour, and in so doing saves us from becoming tricksters. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for saves. Perhaps also see a sentence for shareholder and ways to use sallow in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use saves in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.