Saxon sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use saxon in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for saxon.
- He was rather a fresh-faced man, of the Saxon colouring, and at a distance looking good-humoured. (10)
- His tirades about the Saxon tyrant are not worth mentioning, they mean nothing. (10)
- Or one of your hymns in Gaelic sung ferociously to sound as horrid to the Saxon, the wretch. (10)
- Redworth, however, was manly and trustworthy, of the finest Saxon type in build and in character. (10)
- Saxon and Norman are still their enemies. (10)
- Saxon, one would presume, since it is thought something to have broken them. (10)
- The Saxon trooper runs headlong to flesh. (10)
- They scout it as the original Saxon title for them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for saxon. Perhaps also see a sentence for sultry and ways to use sallied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use saxon in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.