Sentences with scorched in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use scorched in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scorched.
- But if a fire scorched my face? (10)
- But if he had scorched his wings a little once or twice, he had kept heart-free on the whole. (8)
- But remember that Fridolin sometimes contrives to escape and have the guilty scorched. (10)
- He galloped after her on the scorched turf. (8)
- Her eyes felt scorched from the fire-flames, but she did not trouble to hold her hand before them. (8)
- In the neighbourhood of the shop, he could not but think of her through the feelings of a man scorched by a furnace. (10)
- Scorched as she felt both in soul and body, a touch or a word was a wound to her. (10)
- The man had a fleering wit, which scorched whatever he turned it upon, and yet it was wit. (9)
- The sun that scorched his face fell on their backs, the breeze that cooled his back blew on their cheeks. (8)
- With the toe of his boot he dispersed their scorched and crumbling wafer. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scorched. Perhaps also see a sentence for sort and ways to use scything in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scorched in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.