Examples of scored sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use scored in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scored.
- A splendid four was scored. (10)
- Angelo was scored with blood-marks. (10)
- But Tom Redworth had got fast hold of his wicket, and already scored fifty to his bat. (10)
- He felt a strange, slow satisfaction, as though he had scored a victory over James and the man of property. (8)
- He is very neatly scored indeed. (10)
- It was scored by a recent sword-cut. (10)
- It will be patched and scored, disfigured . (10)
- Lawrence Finchley scored tellingly: that was unaccountably queer. (10)
- Lead had scored its old-time victory over steel; the heroic had broken its great heart against the commonplace. (7)
- No day scored an advantage; and she did not apparently suffer fatigue. (10)
- She could imagine she scored a point. (10)
- The Commissary had scored a point. (2)
- Time had not dealt them the final kick before they scored a good record. (10)
- Victor scored a mark for one of his projects. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scored. Perhaps also see a sentence for stairs and ways to use screen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scored in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.